This section relates to shareholder information only.
As a public listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange, Pioneer collects the personal information of its shareholders, either through the application form completed by you or through its share registry Link Market Services. Personal information of shareholders, which includes information provided upon application for shares is held by Link Market Services and is separate to customer records referred in this Policy Statement.
Pioneer may use and disclose your personal information in the following manner:
- To process your share application and provide services to you as a shareholder.
- Facilitate dividend payments and other administrative functions.
- Provide you with updates including Pioneer’s annual reports, financial results, information regarding future offers of securities and other disclosures required by law.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to Pioneer’s associated or affiliated companies, outsourced service providers, agents or contractors appointed to provide services to Pioneer or its related, associated or affiliated companies.
- Your personal information may also be disclosed to regulators, government agencies or any person to whom such disclosure is required by law or regulatory requirement or pursuant to court order.
- Parties where you have given your consent.
If you do not provide your personal information, Pioneer may not be able to process your application. Your personal information will be retained by Pioneer for the duration permitted or required under law.
If you wish to access or correct your personal information held, you may do so online through Link Market Services or contact your broker. For further information you may contact the Company Secretary on 08 9323 5020.
Please refer to the information set out in the Privacy and Credit Information Statement on how you may lodge a complaint regarding a breach of privacy.
Legislative changes made to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) effective from 1 April 2022 means that there are new options available to shareholders to elect how to receive shareholder notices (such as meeting documents and annual reports).
- We will no longer send you physical meeting documents unless you request a copy to be posted.
- You can make a standing election to receive some or all of your shareholder notices in physical or electronic form.
We encourage you to provide your email address so we can communicate with you electronically when shareholder notices become available online.
To review or update your current communication preference or sign up to receive your shareholder communications via email, please update your details at the Link Investor Centre
If at any time you require an additional copy of a communication, or you need more information about the options available to you, please visit the Link Investor Centre or contact the Registry.